If you’re heading to Tel Aviv for DMIEXPO 2019 then we’ve got all of the information you need to help you get the most out of the conference and the incredible city of Tel Aviv. We’ve also got an exclusive discount just for you
Converting Team are official sponsors of this year’s DMIEXPO 2019 in Tel Aviv. Here’s our guide to the conference and the city! If you’re planning on attending but haven’t got your tickets yet, then you can use our exclusive Discount Code: convertingteam to get 10% off of the price of your ticket. Enjoy!
Date: November 24-25, 2019
Location: Luxury Lago conference & events center in Rishon Lezion, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tickets: Tickets to DMIEXPO 2019 can be purchased on the official website. Don’t forget to use the Discount Code: convertingteam of the purchase page to get 10% off.
If you are trying to build a career in affiliate marketing then you’re going to need to start networking, and where better than DMIEXPO? With over 22 years’ of experience in digital marketing, the minds behind the conference know a thing or two about driving businesses to success. Now, they want to share their knowledge with you.
The conference will give you the chance to network with experts across all affiliate marketing sectors. The aim of DMIEXPO is to give you access to great ideas without being bombarded by promos.
What to Expect
- 33,000 square feet of conference space
- 2000+ attendees
- 44 speakers
- 1 awesome conference
Located in the heart of Israel, DMIEXPO 2019 will give you the chance to network with global marketing experts in thriving business environment.
You’ll be able to attend presentations by experts from across the industry, who will give you insights into the best methods and practices to help you get ahead of the competition. There are also Q&As so you can get precise questions answered along with digital copies of the presentations that you can use to focus on the speakers.
Food for Thought
Of course, all that networking can make you hungry for more than just profits. DMIEXPO provide full catering of meals during the event so that you can keep your energy up throughout the event.
The best airport to fly into is Ben-Gurion Airport (TLV). form here is takes about 30 minutes to travel to the city centre by taxi.
Train Station: Moshe Dayan, Rishen Lezion
Bus: Egged Lines 6, 7, 8, 21A, 71, 95
Car: Enter into Waze LAGO (Waze Link)
Traveling to Israel
Requirements for entry into Israel:
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Visa requirements vary depending on your country. You can request an official invitation letter to make the visa acquiring process easier. If you want to leave from Israel to other surrounding Arab countries with the exception of Egypt and Jordan, it is advisable to request that an Isreali stamp should not be put on your passport.
- Security is very strict in Israel, so if you are planning on flying to Tel Aviv, make sure you allow for time at the airport. Searches are commonplace and most visitors are questioned before being allowed to enter.
While Tel Aviv is really hot in the summer, in November, temperatures drop to around 17 degrees, so pack clothing for moderate weather.
Facts About Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv has at least 300 days of sun per year.
- Tel Aviv has one of the top 10 beach cities in the world according to National Geographic
- The city is home to more than 30,000 dogs live in Tel Aviv, and is considered the world’s most dog-friendly metropolis.
- Tel Aviv is one of the world’s top spots for vegans.
- Tel Aviv is considered one of the most creative culinary cities in the world.
Places to Visit
It might not be the weather for sunbathing, but Banana Beach is still well worth a visit. Despite being located near the old town of Jaffa it’s one of the quieter beaches.
If you’re into surfing then this is a great spot and there’s even a surf school if you want to try it out for the first time.
The Old City of Jaffa is made up of winding alleys which are home to a variety of shops and market stalls. To really discover the secrets of Jaffa you can take a free walking tour from the Clock Tower which begin at 11am and 2pm each day.
Jaffa Port is a great place to visit on weekends when it’s famous restaurants draw in the locals from the city.
Tel Aviv is one of the culinary capitals of the world and finding good places to eat isn’t difficult. However, it is difficult to put together a comprehensive list of the best places to eat when there are so many. Therefore, here are a few of our favourites but we are sure you will discover plenty of others too.
Taizu specialises in Indian cuisine but offers a varied selection.
Yakimono Rothschild take sushi to the next level for a one of a kind experience.
Location: Lilienblum St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
North Abraxas is the vision of celebrity Israeli chef Eyal Shani and will give you a new perspective on food with simple dishes cooked to perfection.
Neve Tzedek offers some of the best steaks you’ll ever try.