At Converting Team, we work differently. Based in the heart of Prague, we offer you the opportunity to break free from the stuffiness of the corporate world and work in an environment tailored to giving you the freedom to do what you do best.
Junior Advertiser Manager
The main goal of the advertiser team is to ensure a successful cooperation between the Advertisers promoted in our Network and Converting Team. In order to achieve this, the Advertiser Managers must deal closely with the Advertisers and perform a multitude of different tasks to guarantee the most profitable results.
Due to the dynamic nature of the Online Marketing Industry in which Converting Team operates, we are looking for someone with excellent people and analytical skills, who can multitask effectively and who enjoys challenging him/herself in a fast-paced environment, which is constantly changing and evolving. There is no experience required for this position, we will provide the necessary training and education to fulfill the job successfully. We prefer a candidate who is flexible and assertive, no 9-5 mentality. You must have valid working visa in the Czech Republic.
- Manage Advertiser accounts, ensuring the best payouts and conditions
- Ensure that campaigns are running efficiently and to their maximum earning potential
- Creating and completing the necessary digital contracts (IO’s) when starting new partnerships and/or adding new financial entities from current Advertisers
- Control the platform regularly to ensure optimal performance and daily caps
- Analyze statistics to accurately provide feedback to the Advertiser and Affiliate teams when needed
- Be in daily communication with the Advertisers, making sure that the results are as expected and that the invoices are paid regularly and on time
- Work together and assist the Advertiser Managers to reach the daily and monthly goals
- Very good knowledge and fluency of English is a must
- Good social and communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with partners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented and endeavor to reach daily and monthly targets
- Excellent problem solving
- Capability to learn new technical knowledge with ease
- Good at analyzing data and able to provide feedback based on the results
- Good at using Microsoft Office (Medium – Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus)
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- 5 Sick days
- Multisport card
- Company SIM card and notebook
- Food contribution at Wolt
- Free refreshments - drinks, fruit, sweet and savory snacks
- We will provide all necessary training
- Dog friendly office
Thank you for your message, we'll get to it as soon as possible.
Oh no, something went wrong. Please try again.