Senior Affiliate Manager
The Senior Affiliate Manager will be responsible for all affiliate accounts in his/her portfolio, from assisting with technical setup, guiding affiliates through the onboarding process and customising offers to suit their Affiliates’ needs.
The ability to provide insights of the current market trends is essential for his/her day-to-day work with the Affiliates as this is what ultimately drives results for affiliates and our network.
Analytical and communication skills are crucial for proper Affiliate management in order to optimise daily performance and provide detailed feedback to improve campaigns and increase ROI. Being able to create close, professional relationships with partners is an essential part of our affiliate retention strategy.
- Finding new Affiliate partners across all channels
- Negotiating the best deals for the company and meeting the needs of affiliates
- Setting up accounts according to traffic sources and GEOs.
- Preparing detailed reports of affiliate traffic and analysing them to maximize their profits.
- Making sure all affiliate payment details are correct and claiming invoices when needed.
- Finding ways to expand affiliates portfolios globally and increase the volumes of the affiliate traffic.
- Setting up postbacks when needed as well as FB iframes/pixels, plus general preparation for API integration
- Encouraging affiliates using the company’s motivational programs.
- Answering all affiliate questions relating to their accounts promptly and accurately.
- Meeting pre-set volume targets for the month according to the company’s needs and goals.
- Attending affiliate conferences all around the world.
- At least 2 years’ of experience in Affiliate marketing - Leadgen (Loans, Insurance…) or Casino is a big plus
- Very good knowledge of English for daily communication
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Good social and communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with partners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented to reach daily and monthly targets
- Excellent problem solving
- Ability to learn new technical knowledge with ease
- Good at analyzing data and able to provide feedback based on results
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid working visa and be able to join our office in Prague
- Fixed salary and uncapped commission -The sky is the limit!
- 25 days of holiday per year + sick days
- Company SIM card
- Food and sports contribution
- Free refreshments
- Dog-friendly office
- Company events and teambuilding
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Attendance of international online marketing conferences