Career at Converting Team
Would you like to become part of a growing team of young professionals dedicated to taking on new challenges without getting sucked into the corporate mindset? Then maybe it's time to join Converting Team!
As a team, we don't believe in hierarchies, instead, we'd rather work with people who understand each other and can get the job done. Plus, there's nothing we enjoy more than getting together for a beer or 6 over a nice meal. What's more, our offices boast a vibrant atmosphere where dogs run around, music plays and there's always a fresh pot of coffee on the go!
To find your next job, check out the positions below and get in touch. We'd love to hear more about you.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about managing and growing portfolio of our partners. The perfect candidate has strong communication and demonstrable sales skills. Has a drive and can motivate himself/ herself. Potential for very high remuneration based on performance.
The main task of Affiliate Manager is to find the right affiliate partner or network, who has appropriate internet traffic and persuade him/her to start cooperation with our network ConvertingTeam. The affiliate manager is responsible for maximizing the profit of the affiliates traffic. Through our affiliate network we are promoting a wide range of products (financial, health and beauty, casino, gaming..)
- Searching and finding Affiliate partners in all channels
- Negotiating the best deals for the company
- Online, telephone and personal communication with customers around the World
- Help partners set up and optimize their online campaigns
- Attending Affiliate conferences where he/she will be meeting affiliate partners face to face
Head of Affiliates
We work with affiliates and advertisers from around the world to provide high-converting offers and top-quality traffic. You can go further when you’re on the right team.
Here at Converting Team, we work together to get results and share in the rewards. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills and push your potential to the limits. We aren’t looking to follow the affiliate marketing industry, we’re looking to shape it, and we want you to join us.
- Coordinate, motivate and lead the Affiliate Manager Team
- Overseeing Account Management of the Affiliate department
- Overseeing onboarding of new Affiliates
- Travelling to conferences all over the world
- Report directly to the CEO and be part of Management team
Senior Advertiser Manager
We are looking for a Senior Advertiser Manager with at least 6 months’ experience in the Casino Affiliate network to join our growing team in Prague.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Advertiser Manager involve managing the Advertiser team to ensure profitable results within all Advertiser accounts; building and maintaining solid and long term partnerships with the Advertisers; making sure all payments are made on time; and improving the results each month.
The Senior Advertiser Manager will have excellent people skills that enable them to effectively train, guide and manage a team of Account Managers and oversee their results in alignment with the increasing monthly targets.
- Oversee and manage the successful operation of daily tasks within the Advertiser Team
- Make sure that all payments are made, and balances are in the black
- Coordinate directly with the Head of Affiliates about real-time requests from Advertisers about traffic or from Affiliates about offers
- Analyze statistics to make sure the results are always increasing and rekindle opportunities when applicable