Career at Converting Team
Would you like to become part of a growing team of young professionals dedicated to taking on new challenges without getting sucked into the corporate mindset? Then maybe it's time to join Converting Team!
As a team, we don't believe in hierarchies, instead, we'd rather work with people who understand each other and can get the job done. Plus, there's nothing we enjoy more than getting together for a beer or 6 over a nice meal. What's more, our offices boast a vibrant atmosphere where dogs run around, music plays and there's always a fresh pot of coffee on the go!
To find your next job, check out the positions below and get in touch. We'd love to hear more about you.
Senior Advertiser Manager
We are looking for a Senior Advertiser Manager with at least 6 months’ experience in the Casino Affiliate network to join our growing team in Prague.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Advertiser Manager involve managing the Advertiser team to ensure profitable results within all Advertiser accounts; building and maintaining solid and long term partnerships with the Advertisers; making sure all payments are made on time; and improving the results each month.
The Senior Advertiser Manager will have excellent people skills that enable them to effectively train, guide and manage a team of Account Managers and oversee their results in alignment with the increasing monthly targets.
- Oversee and manage the successful operation of daily tasks within the Advertiser Team
- Make sure that all payments are made, and balances are in the black
- Coordinate directly with the Head of Affiliates about real-time requests from Advertisers about traffic or from Affiliates about offers
- Analyze statistics to make sure the results are always increasing and rekindle opportunities when applicable
Senior Affiliate Manager
The Senior Affiliate Manager will be responsible for all affiliate accounts in his/her portfolio, from assisting with technical setup, guiding affiliates through the onboarding process and customising offers to suit their Affiliates’ needs.
The ability to provide insights of the current market trends is essential for his/her day-to-day work with the Affiliates as this is what ultimately drives results for affiliates and our network.
Analytical and communication skills are crucial for proper Affiliate management in order to optimise daily performance and provide detailed feedback to improve campaigns and increase ROI. Being able to create close, professional relationships with partners is an essential part of our affiliate retention strategy.
- Finding new Affiliate partners across all channels
- Negotiating the best deals for the company and meeting the needs of affiliates
- Setting up accounts according to traffic sources and GEOs
- Encouraging affiliates using the company’s motivational programs
- Answering all affiliate questions relating to their accounts promptly and accurately